pre-filter disappearing from list definition when list viewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcc

I did not have this problem 6 weeks ago when I was running fabrik 3.0.5.2 + github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-474-g8b2ec8d. Current versions in signature. I don't know when it changed.

I have a table board_meeting which has columns meeting_id and meeting_date (among others.) I create a list called 'Next Board Meeting' to return only the row from board_meeting that is >= today. I do this by adding the pre-filter as in attached image.

Full SQL for the 'value' query is:

select meeting_id from board_meeting where meeting_date=(select min(meeting_date) from board_meeting where meeting_date>=CURRENT_DATE)

...and 'Save & Close'.

[I verify in the fabrik_lists table row for my list that filter is included in the params column.]

Now I try to test the list on the back-end (View data link) and I get all records in the table instead of just the one that I want.

So, I go back into the 'Next Board Meeting' list and the filter is gone???

[I verify in the fabrik_lists table row for my list that filter NOT is included in the params column.]

Any ideas?

Attachments

• pre-filter disappears1.JPG
    pre-filter disappears1.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 349
First, I can confirm that I am running Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-919-gd8799fc which I downloaded/installed July 24th (9am ET). I am pulling down the latest now...

I have installed the latest github (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-968-gd3fe56b) and it is working again. Thanks hugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back