pre-filter disappearing from list definition when list viewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcc

I did not have this problem 6 weeks ago when I was running fabrik 3.0.5.2 + github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-474-g8b2ec8d. Current versions in signature. I don't know when it changed.

I have a table board_meeting which has columns meeting_id and meeting_date (among others.) I create a list called 'Next Board Meeting' to return only the row from board_meeting that is >= today. I do this by adding the pre-filter as in attached image.

Full SQL for the 'value' query is:

select meeting_id from board_meeting where meeting_date=(select min(meeting_date) from board_meeting where meeting_date>=CURRENT_DATE)

...and 'Save & Close'.

[I verify in the fabrik_lists table row for my list that filter is included in the params column.]

Now I try to test the list on the back-end (View data link) and I get all records in the table instead of just the one that I want.

So, I go back into the 'Next Board Meeting' list and the filter is gone???

[I verify in the fabrik_lists table row for my list that filter NOT is included in the params column.]

Any ideas?

Attachments

• pre-filter disappears1.JPG
    pre-filter disappears1.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 349
First, I can confirm that I am running Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-919-gd8799fc which I downloaded/installed July 24th (9am ET). I am pulling down the latest now...

I have installed the latest github (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-968-gd3fe56b) and it is working again. Thanks hugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back