Problem with date picker

sales2010

Hello,

Please take a look at the date element, when i click on the calendar, instead of displaying the calendar, the form will be submitted.

Thank you

cant replicate this one. can you check you have updated from github and then point us at the page

I have the same problem with the latest github update. In fact, it seems the problem was introduced in last Thursday or Friday's update.

works fine for me still. As i said I'd need a test page I can see to advise further

Unfortunately, i can't install Joomla 3 on my webserver (Your host needs to use PHP 5.3.1 or higher to run this version of Joomla!); maybe kornaki can help us?

Thank you, kornaki,

Strange things happen with this element: in your form i can select the date for new records, but it will submit information for existing records when i click on the calendar..

Attachments

• new_record.jpg
    new_record.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 332
Hi Rob,

You're doing better than I am. I do not see the calendar at all. It simply creates a new record with today's date.

John

The previous test were done using Chrome.

Using IE9, a new record is created properly but can not edit an existing record.

Strange indeed.

Previously, I was using Chrome. I tried it under IE9 and everything worked as it should (record 6, 7, 8).

Tried it again and back to empty records.

Attachments

• date picker.png
    date picker.png
    256 KB · Views: 332
ok I think i have fixed this, the issue was that i was testing the uncompressed js files, where as your site was using the compressed js files.

Normally when I make a build and push the code to github the compressed js files get updated, but it seems that for some reason some of them arent.

Ive manually done that and can no longer replicate the issue on my local site.

-Rob

Hello again,

How can i check if using the compressed/uncompressed version? i have the same problem again after last update from Github..

Update: i found some strange code in the date-min.js file, like this:

<<<<<<< HEAD

=======

>>>>>>> 12f16514977c4733beef7cb694cc62cc38de33a8

unfortunately, the above problem still exist..

Update 2: problem solved using date-min.js from 5 March..

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back