• Joomla 5.1

For running J!5.1 you must install Fabrik 4.1
    See also Announcements

• Subscription and download (Fabrik 4.1 for J!4.2+ and J!5.1) are working now

See Announcement
    Please post subscription questions and issues here

We have resolved the issue with the J! updater and this will be fixed in the next release.

Question mark being added to data fields

jimbatchelder

Hello, I am using Fabrik 2.0.3 in Joomla 1.5. For some reason the system is adding a question mark in a diamond shape at the end of all text fields when a record is opened for editing. Any ideas? I can provide a URL if the answer isn't a known issue. Thank you.

Jim B.

Go here http://newcountry.durangohealthsolu...dersearch.html?resetfilters=0&limitstart25=10 and then go to the last record under the last name Ciotti. It was fine moments ago. In the back end I clicked the View Data link for the table and Ciotti looked fine. I click the record for editing and when it opens every text field has this question mark icon appended to the field data. This happens every time I open a record for editing, forcing me to go through every field to manually delete it before resaving the record.

I tried switching from Firefox to Chrome with no change but then I tried IE and it's no longer adding the symbol. I've been able to edit a couple dozen without the problem in IE... weird...

Back