Repeating group not responding

msimko

I have two repeating groups in a form.
I may have munged them up a bit.
When I fill in a value in the field and click the plus sign, the page refreshes and goes to the top of the page.

They did work at one time, there are values in the field for some items in the database. They don't work any more.

Like I said, I may have munged them up a bit. I think I rethought my app, and deleted some fields and tried to clean things up without knowing exactly what I was doing.

I think my best bet it to go into the database and copy out the data from those few items (4) in the database. Then remove the elements, and groups from fabrik.

I think I should go into the database and drop the fields from the database as well and then start over for those elements and repeating groups.

I don't want to start completely over. There are a lot of fields in this app, and a few groups. Starting over would be way too much work.

Is it safe to proceed this way? Is there a way to remove everything and clean up within fabrik without having to mess with the database in phpmyadmin with dropping fields?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Is this the site you recently updated?

One thing to check is that you don't have old JS cached in your browser. Go to the Fabrik global options, under the Debug tab, and enable "Bust JS", which will force your browser to reload JS on every page load.

See if that clears up any of your issues. if it does, you can turn Bust JS back off.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back