FixSometime Several "Deprecated" messages with clean install

enrb

I'm trying to do some tests before moving my applications created with Joomla 3 and Fabrik.

I'm testing Joomla 5.0.3 with PHP 8.2.12

I installed fabrik 4.0

I created my first list and when I open it I get the following message:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Joomla\CMS\Form\Form::$model is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\test001\administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\list.php on line 127

when I open the form I see this message:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Joomla\CMS\Form\Form::$model is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\test001\administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\form.php on line 87

when I open an item I see these messages:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Joomla\CMS\Form\Form::$model is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\test001\administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\element.php on line 127

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Joomla\CMS\Form\Form::$repeatCounter is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\test001\components\com_fabrik\models\plugin.php on line 288

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Joomla\CMS\Form\Form::$rawData is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\test001\components\com_fabrik\models\plugin.php on line 353

Deprecated message are only notices about further versions, only showing if J! System debug is activated.

They will be fixed at some point.

J! debug is useful for testing but such messages may break ajax responses etc, so if you get sticky spinners or strange JS errors turn it off.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back