show uploaded image in detail view?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belindab

Hi,
I have an element of type file upload, so that my client can upload a photo of each eucalyptus tree for the table. I can then see the photo in the table view, either as a thumbnail, or as a link to the image, either of which works fine.

However, when you go to the detail view, (with show image set to show), the image doesn't show up.
I've tried all the combinations of settings that seem relevant, but whatever I do, I cannot see an image when viewing or editing the details.

I don't know if this is my inexperience or a bug. I'd be grateful for your help with sorting out how to achieve this.
http://eucalyptus-passion.com/testcms/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=91
Thanks.
Belinda

I'll need to be able to get into the backend to see whats going on. What should be the image element is being rendered as a text element.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,
Sorry for the delay in reporting back, my activities are hampered by intermittent internet access. I also find that even when I have a fast connection, that very often the pages do not completely load (especially in the back end). I don't suppose that is a Fabrik problem though....

Yes, my new test entries are working correctly. Thanks so much for your support. Those issues are resolved.

On to dealing with getting the tables right and designing templates now...
Cheers,
Belinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back