[Solved] fullcalender - define event color

shortbow

Hi,

I'm really new at joomla and fabrik, so my question will probably be very basic.
Has in my site I have many events , I need to set different colors for them.
From what I investigated I can use the "Status element" field in my fullcalendar to set the value of a table field in the record I'm working has the name of the class that will determine the background color of said event.
If in the list, I state that field and "treat has class" supposedly I should then create a costum.css file in plugins/fabril_vizualization/fullcalendar/views/tmpl/default where I would set my classes.
ex:
.yellow{
display:block;
background:no-repeat top left;
margin:5px;
padding:0px 5px 5px 20px;
background-color:yellow
}

However it's not working... what am I doing wrong?
thanks

You got everything right, except that it uses the bootstrap template by default (unless you have specifically selected 'default' in the Options tab for Template), and the location of the custom.css is ...

plugins/fabrik_visualization/fullcalendar/views/fullcalendar/tmpl/bootstrap/custom.css

I just tested this, to check, and it works ...

https://www.screencast.com/t/rppIt6RT7

-- hugh

Hi hugh,

thanks, however it's still not working :S
In doubt I've also copied the "custom.css" file to the plugins/fabrik_visualization/fullcalendar/views/fullcalendar/tmpl/default/ folder. however I've still have all events with the same color defined in the full calendar.

in a previous forum post, I saw relating the necessity to add in some php file an If clause for "not empy" cells in the calendar...
at this moment I'm with Joomla! 3.8.1 and Fabrik 3.8... I got the impression that modification were only needed in older versions of Fabrik...

Hi,
It's solved. I had set the color for the calender events em the calender configuration and that was overwiting my settings in the costum.css file
thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back