SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be in the administrator/components. It's the part of Joomla that handles your J! configuration.

I changed a few things, like you had a syntax error in the "Condition" on your redirect plugin. You can re-enable jumi in the J! Plugins Manager, there's two Jumi system plugins to re-enable. I just needed to rule Jumi out.

The 'null' is because when we try and authenticate that form, our code is crashing because of the com_config issue.

The com_config issue was there the first time I touched your site, I got it on a non-Fabrik page. So it's not something I changed that caused it. But it may well be getting worse, if whatever corruption / misconfiguratoin you have is getting worse.

Like I said, doing a J! update from one of their update ZIP's is the first step I'd take, and probably a re-upload of the whole of J!.

-- hugh

ok, makes me nervous (because I have never done it), but I will give it a try. I guess worst case, I can use one of my backups if I massively screw things up!

alright, not exactly sure what fixed it. but, I did use the J! update zip. additionally, blew up my old form/elements/list and created a new one. because I did these concurrently, I didn't really pinpoint it - but things seem to work now.

thanks for your help hugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back