Template help

jdsneed

I have copied the mint template and renamed it to agent view and reuploaded to the appropriate directory. I see it and have begun to edit it.

however im not sure how to break the form up the way I want it displayed. Im not a CSS or PHP guru but im pretty sharp if pointed in the right direction.

The way the view currently shows up is Listed vertically. Like so

agent_id
Agent Name
Rebecca Castro
Agent Title
ROW Agent
ROW Class Completed
No
Land Title Class Completed
No
ROW Field Training
No
Deed Plotter Training
No
ROW Experience
Title Experience
Real Estate Experience
Permitting Experience
Administrative Experience
15 years
Landman Experience
Total Experience
Daily Rate
$150
.00Per Diem Amount
$150

What I want it to look like is

agent_id: 4 | Agent Name: Rebecca Castro | Agent Title: ROW Agent

Classes Completed|
Land Title | ROW Field Training | Deed Plotter Training
No | No | No

Experience|
ROW | Title | Real Estate | Permitting | Admin | Landman
10 years |0 Years |0 Years |0 Years |15 Years |0 Years

Total Experience: 25 Years

Daily Rate: $150.00

Per Diem Amount: $150.00

Date Available|
2015-01-06 00:00:00

Agent Resume|
Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here Resume is listed here

notes|
These notes are viewable by clients

I know it's alot to ask but if someone could spell this out for me to get me started Id be very grateful. I hope this makes sense if not iwill take screenshots.

Just to let you know I'm not ignoring you, and I'll get to this as soon as I can. Had some Real Life issues crop up the last few days, am somewhat behind on support.

-- hugh

Thanks for the response, I was hoping it was not one of those questions that was so dumb you just moved on past it lol!

No, indeed, it's actually a little tricky, which is why I need to find 10 mins free I can whip up an example for you.

BTW, from the look of you sig, you might appreciate my favorite ever geek cartoon ...

http://xkcd.com/327/

-- hugh

Any chance you might get a few minutes today for this? Not rushing you by any means, I am just dying to know lol:cool:

Hopefully yes. Had to have one of my dogs put to sleep this morning, and I'm in a bit of a deep blue funk right now. Immersing myself in some coding so I don't have to think about it (doing some much needed fixing to the date widget code). But I'll hopefully get round to some support work later.

-- hugh

I'm back from a great July 4th weekend camping trip. You are in the top 3 on my list to work on. Apologies for the delay.

-- hugh

Excellent I eagerly await your help. Once I figure this out I can move on and overpromise and undeliver to other clients :p (kidding of course):D

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back