Timezone in Calendar Visualization Plugin

spyzed

Hi,

I am using the Calendar Visualization Plugin, the date/time of my element in in the Singapore timezone, everything works fine, but when it comes to the Calendar plugin, everything is shown in the UTC time zone, how can I fix that?

Thanks in advance!

We're deprecating that one in favor of the new fullcalendar one.

Are you running a simple install package (3.4.3) or do you run github code?

-- hugh

OK. If you grab this file:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/build343.zip

Unzip it, then copy the ./plugins/fabrik_visualization/fullcalendar folder up to the ./plugins/fabrik_visualization folder on your server. Go to J!'s extension manager and "Discover" it, install it and publish it.

Then create a new viz using that.

It may not be perfect yet, but I can at least work on any issues you have with it. We've stopped all work on the original calendar viz, in favor of getting the new one going, which uses the jQuery FullCalendar plugin to do all the "grunt work" of displaying the calendar, and is much more flexible.

-- hugh

Installed and used the same settings as my original calendar, I can't see any entries on the fullcalendar.

Managed to use the full calendar, but it seems like if my list is prefiltered, the full calendar won't show a thing, but works fine when the prefilter of the list is removed. Is this a bug?

Not that I know of, works OK for me.

I checked on your Warehouse Manager site, but it doesn't seem to have this viz on it.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

It is not on the warehouse site, it is the other one. Can I email you an email a login account?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back