twitter

eric258

hi there
sorry again seems that the tweeter plugin does not function properly after having entered
  1. Consumer key:
  2. Consumer secret:
  3. Access token secret
  4. account name
I also tried the connect button but the did not work i alwaus have this essage below

There was an error updating twitter status.: 401 : Invalid or expired token.

Erm ... it's Saturday on the 4th of July weekend (a BIG holiday weekend here in the US) ... and this is Community support.

In other words, no, I haven't looked. Even Pro subscribers don't get "same day, on-site, holiday weekend" support.

-- hugh

hi Hugh hope you had a good 4th of july weekend :) I tried to upload any update from github but still have that message

upload_2016-7-5_0-21-23.png

are there any fix for this issue? I tried to upload the newest version from github, the plugin still was not working and on top of that, I could not use the save button when I tried to add more plugins...

Sounds like you have some site specific problems. Suggest doing another upload of the git files, and make sure everything uploads, in "always overwrite" mode.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

hi there I have upgraded to the last version available on github, now i have a different error may it could help. Please i really need twitter :)

upload_2016-7-6_20-51-45.png

Is there any status on your twitter application page saying it is suspended? Have you tried regenerating your keys? What is the application permissions set to? By default it is read only.

Just to be sure, did you update everything from github, ie. the entire content of the master ZIP, or just the twitter plugin folder?

-- hugh

Do you have any other twitter related extensions or plugins installed in J!?

Specifically, anything which might run as a 'system' plugin that implements the TwitterOAuth class in PHP.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back