Unable to post in the General Use Forum

Yup, you be missing something. Check the forum description:

"This board is for subscribers, please post questions about how to use and achieve desired results within Fabrik"

-- hugh

Just to make things a little clearer ...

Our priorities for support are as follows:

Bug Reports. We deal with actual bug reports as highest priority. Anyone can post bug reports.

General Usage. After any new bug reports are investigated, we answer posts from subscribers in the General Usage forum, usually on a 'first come first served' basis.

All other forums. Things like General Discussion (which pretty much functions as the General Usage forum for non-subscribers), Mambots, Installation, etc. Even within these forums, we will generally give priority to subscribers.

All this really means is that on particularly busy days, non-subscribers may have to wait a little while longer for responses. We do try our best to make sure everyone gets a response in a timely fashion, but subscribers do get to jump the queue.

If you don't receive a response within about 24 hours, feel free to "bump" your threads. We are human, and it is not uncommon for threads to drop off our radar, especially if they move off of "Page 1" of a forum.

-- hugh

I thought I was a subscriber. Did i not do something properly?

Subscription#S-0MG996858F801230P
(Questions about this subscription? Contact us.)

Name:

Pollen 8 Design Ltd (The recipient of this subscription is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
sales@pollen-8.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscription Date:
Jul. 12, 2007
Time:
15:23:10 PDT
Active

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Payment Date:
Jul. 12, 2008
Amount:
£20.00 GBP

Subscription Terms:

£20.00 GBP for each year

Business Contact Information

Email:
info@pollen-8.co.uk

Item Name:
Subscription at http://fabrikar.com - User: Jeffery Sneed (jdsneed)
Item Number:
Invoice Number:
IZTAzYWNkY2RlOThl

Hi Jeffery

Looks like you have 2 accounts; you should be logging in with the username jdsneed, as this is the subscription account. If you are and you still cant post I woul suggest logging out and in again to to foru, to see if your forum account gets updated. If that fails let me know in this thread and I will manually update teh forum account to aloow you to post correcty

cheers
rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back