Upgraded to 1.04 now when viewing tables pressing "Next" takes me to homepage?

jdsneed

Any ideas? Im no guru but I know you guys are very sharp.

Again the problem is lets say I have 25 of 50 records displayed in a table when they press next it goes to my frontpage.

Been skimming the forums but havent seen this exact issue (which means I probably just missed it). Anyway im going to grab a beer before i kill something :)

Re: Upgraded to 1.04 now when viewing tables pressing "Next" takes me to homepag

Do you have SEF enabled?

-- hugh

Re: Upgraded to 1.04 now when viewing tables pressing "Next" takes me to homepag

We just made a change to the code which may fix this problem with SEF enabled, we're about to test it. So if you can hang tight for another hour or two ...

-- hugh

OK, so it took me a bit longer than an hour.

The latest SVN fixes the pagenav issues when SEF is enabled. Well, my extensive 20 seconds of exhaustive testing seems to indicate it now works.

-- hugh

Thank you sir, just completed setting up SVN Tortoise, downloaded the files and I am in the process of FTP'ing the new files up. I'll hammer on it and let you know. I appreciate your looking into this. I cant tell you how many times I have paid for support on forums and never received it. It's nice to actually get help when you need it :)

You are welcome. Sometimes it may take us a day or two to give you specific help, but we always try to respond the same day.

Be warned that someone else has tried the latest SVN and it didn't seem to fix their SEF pagenav, but it works for me. I'm about to take a look at Bill's site to see if I can see what the problem is.

Please let me know how you get on.

-- hugh

It works for me, but im a bonehead. I didnt even consider it might overwrite my templates (I modified the defaults). Lol the original issue is fixed, Now since im a dummy i need to get busy re-modifying thos templates. Thanks again my friend

Ah. I do post warnings about that fairly regularly. If you want to customize a template, copy the one you want to base it on to a new directory. The new template name (name of directory) will automagically show up on your admin template menus. Don't forget to also rename the foo.js file to match the new template name.

Glad the pagenav fix works for you. Now I just have to work out why it isn't working for Bill (except when I try and debug it, in which case it starts working!).

-- hugh

I've found I also get redirected to my home page when I click on a column title to re-order a table. The SVN version has solved the navigation problem, but re-ordering still seems to be affected.

Cheers

Jonathan

OK, I've sprinkled a few more 'return false' around table.js. Try again.

BTW, we just went past Rev 400 ... :)

-- hugh

Yes, that has done it - thanks for the speedy response!

Jonathan

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back