URGENT! List not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Troester... Thanks for your quick reply.

Already tried... not loading.

With {loadposition position-11} I'm showing some filter buttons that I only want to show to some users... so I use a module.

I've moved joomla instalation to a new server but all lists are loading correctly! This one sometimes loads but the majority of times doesn't load. For example I just tried again and it loaded ok even with {loadposition position-11}.

In the previous server this list (id 12) already was having some issues that remain in this new server. Like:
- The related data link is not being showed in the list http://www.fisiolar.pt/index.php/pt/tratamentos-fisioterapia. Please verify the list "Sess?e de Tratamento".
- The placeholders are not working in elements custom links for this list
- I've made a github update that changed all the list email plugins envelope icons to a more colorful ones ... but for this list the icon remains the black&white old one.

I should say that I made a copy of the list in the pass (the copy is list id 31 being the original one id 12), don't know if it is generating all this issues

Please advise. Thanks.

I've moved joomla instalation to a new server
Did you edit and resave your Fabrik connection? (I don't think this is related but has to be done in any case).

Did you try to use your copied list? Any difference?

Yes I've edited the Fabrik connection. It's ok.

The copy was unpublished I've made a link to the copied list and publishe it to try and does not load.

I don't need this copy anymore can I erase it?... List only and not the groups, elements, etc..? I'm afraid to complicate things even more.

"login denied" in frontend and backend

You can backup your DB, then delete the 2nd list then empty trash (list including form/groups/elements, don't drop DB table).

I don't know what is going on on your site.
Trying to display any list data in your backend I mostly get
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
(or it's loading forever e.g. list 12 and 31)
Do you have any htaccess with redirect, mod_security ... whatever running?

BTW: list 12 doesn't have any related data enabled

About the Forbidden it's something that always occurred since the beginning of fabrik installation so I only use the lists on the front office.

What do you mean with "You don't have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server."? How is that possible if I can enter in the administrator. What permission should I give? 666? now is 644.

My htaccess have a lot of redirects. I can remove those redirects or even better you can propose me a clean code to htaccess to be more compatible with fabrik... My code is the following mess and I don't understand a thing.:

RewriteOptions inherit

RewriteEngine on

IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*

<Limit GET POST>
order deny,allow
deny from all
allow from all
</Limit>
<Limit PUT DELETE>
order deny,allow
deny from all
</Limit>
AuthName fisiolar.pt

# Redirect all 404 errors out from directory "/"
ErrorDocument 404 /

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^fisiolar\.pt$ [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.fisiolar\.pt$
RewriteRule ^contactos\.html$ "http\:\/\/www\.fisiolar\.pt\/portal\/index\.php\/contactos" [R=301,L]

RewriteRule ^servicos\.html$ "http\:\/\/www\.fisiolar\.pt\/portal\/" [R=301,L]

RewriteRule ^zonas_actuacao\.html$ "http\:\/\/www\.fisiolar\.pt\/portal\/" [R=301,L]

RewriteRule ^horarios\.html$ "http\:\/\/www\.fisiolar\.pt\/portal\/" [R=301,L]

And goes on and on and on

Please advise

Last edited:
What do you mean with "You don't have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server."?
This is just the error message I get.

I can't help with rewrite conditions, where is this stuff coming from?
Forbidden it's something that always occurred since the beginning of fabrik installation
There must be really something wrong in your setup if you can't display list data in the backend.

To do a db back up I think I must empty the table flar_fabrik_log because it have 601429 records and alone have more than 130MB when backup to .sql

Probably all this erros log is because something is truly wrong with my fabrik and joomla

This stuff is in my .htaccess
Yes, but who did create the .htaccess (this is not Joomla)?
It's certainly a good idea to disable all Fabrik cron jobs.

What is about other 3rd party components? Can you disable for testing?

Maybe one of these has created the htacces, maybe it's redirecting in loops...
If you have copied the htaccess from one server to an other it may contain invalid stuff (path information, links) anyway.
I would rename the .htacces but no idea what will happen with your site then.

Do you have Joomla's error reporting enabled so you'll get error messages?

It has been me to create the htaccess along the time. I've already eliminated all the redirects. Now it's simple and clean:

Code:
RewriteOptions inherit

RewriteEngine on

IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*

<Limit GET POST>
order deny,allow
deny from all
allow from all
</Limit>
<Limit PUT DELETE>
order deny,allow
deny from all
</Limit>
AuthName fisiolar.pt

# Redirect all 404 errors out from directory "/"
ErrorDocument 404 /

Once the problem maintains... it's not fault of the redirects.

In the old server the list had problems but it would load ok... since today that I've moved to the new server the problems with this list increased and I'm also noticing that some forms are not submitting correctly... the records are inserted but the form does not redirect to the list again!

What I've also noticed is that I have for example more forms in flar_fabrik_forms than in administration panel fabrik forms. Probably this is happening for other tables to and can probably bring some issues. I'm cleaning this old records that don't exist no more.

It's still not possible to access any list data in the backend.
I don't think it makes sense to test anything if your server setup or a 3rd party component is prohibiting Fabrik to access it's own lists.

Try to
rename htaccess
turn error reporting on

don't edit Fabrik core tables

I'll point my domain again to the previous server. It's possible that this is because of this server mod_security that is probably activated and the safe mode is on in php.in.

I'll talk with the service provider to change some server characteristics and try out the list and everything else accessing the server by the IP.

Meanwhile the list will probably start to work again when the ip change propagated ok. Than we can see about the following issues on the list:
  • - The placeholders are not working in custom links for this list elements;
  • - I've made a github update that changed all the list email plugins envelope icons to a more colorful ones ... but for this list the icon remains the black&white old one.

will talk again tomorrow. Many thanks for the help so far...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back