Urgent -not emtpy validation error for joined lists

sales2010

Hello,

I update Fabrik to latest Github version and found that the problem for why i can't submit info it's because of not empty validations (not only the "notempty" plugin, but it happen if i'm using the "isnumeric" plugin and set the option "Allow Empty" to No).

But, it happen only for child list when is joined with a main list. As stand alone, the "child" list validation will work fine. Tried without Ajax validation also. Can't see any error in Firebug..

In this video (see link below) i tried to show you what happen when list is joined with another and when is stand alone (see the "Repeat group" buttons for joined list :) )

http://www.screencast.com/t/FCytOsmg3X

Please, it's very important to solve this problem untill Monday morning.

Thank you

OBTW, you CDD issue is almost certainly because of your join and CDD setup. You seem to be storing the label as the key for the watched dropdown.

I'm not sure how it would have worked up till now, if that hasn't changed.

-- hugh

Until few days ago, i used an older version (from 19 april) and it worked that way. I need to store the label as the key, how can i do it properly?

Why do you need to store the label as the key?

This is Database 101 stuff. When you create a join, it needs to use a unique foreign key, preferably the primary key of the table you are joining to (although that's not absolutely required), guaranteed to be unique and never change. You don't use text labels as keys.

So ... we need to establish why you have found a need to store the label rather than a numeric foreign key, and work around that.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back