User Account Enable/Disable functionality (join?)

railer

Greetings!

I have a form set up to create a user account for Employers which uses the Juser plugin to register the user to an "Employer" group.

I would like to add a Fabrik element to the Employer signup form which monitors the Joomla users table to see whether the Employer's account is enabled or not (following activation). Similar to the Joomla Manage Users table page, I want to display either a red X button, or a green Checkmark button AND allow those buttons to enable or disable the Joomla User account thru the Fabrik form.

I also want the element hidden during initial sign-up, viewable to the Employer (in their detailed profile) but not editable, and both viewable and editable by a second client administrator group (and Super Users).

Would that need to be a Join element? And how might I go about making this work. Any hints/tips/instructs would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

The "Block" element in the jUser plugin sets/synchronizes with Joomla user's "Enabled" (Enable or block this user) settings.

Thanks Troester! We are trying to make a button to disable a user directly in the list, something similar to Joomla's own Enabled button when viewed in a list. We have tried the inline edit plugin for the list for the particular block element we are using for JUser but that did not work.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back