Using two upsert plugin in a same form?

yuriypaster

Hi, quick question can two upsert plugins be used on a same form? Reason, I have a registration form linked to client table, need to save some fields from the registartion form (userid, name, last name...etc) into client_detail table, but also save same and other fields from registration form (userid, address, etc) into client_special table. Upsert plug in does it perfectly only into one table at a time or can it do into two or more tables? Thank you

I tried adding 2nd plugin to form, but it doesn't have that option....can specify different table path in value placeholder...

Can't add 2nd upsert, should I try key value option, perhaps doing something like this: key userid, value {client_detail___userid} and another pair key userid, value {client_specialty___userid}. Will test this tomorrow

Ah, yes. It seems there's something missing so the 2nd upsert settings are breaking the 1st ones.
You can always add one (ore more) php plugins to do the update/insert yourself.

Did you try?
There was a modification about 3 weeks ago in the GitHub code.
If this didn't fix the issue^^ you still have to do it with php plugins.

Yes, that didn't work! :-(
and can't do it with php plugin... just have to hope somebody look at it! :)

Yay! I'm trying to Scrooge up some funds so Tiny Tim can have an extra bowl of gruel for Christmas this year. :)

Looking at it now.

-- hugh

Perfect!! :D Thank you!!
Is it possible to set it to only update not insert? Actually the opposite of the new button "insert only" :rolleyes:

Not without me writing the code for a new option. If you want to bump your sub to Pro, I'll add it for ya.

-- hugh

Nice..
But it doesn't seem to work after update? it just keeps loading upsert in form plug-ins. Had to unpublish it to make the list show... :confused:

There was a bug which was breaking upset, but it should be working now. When did you last update from github?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

i updated last time 30/12!
It seems to work but doesn't change anything in the upsert table... maybe i am doing something wrong that's why i ask if you might have tested it?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Back