Where is the PK when i select existing Table?

jmoises

Hello i have this problem

I create a List using existing table from VirtueMart (orders table), the problem is that i can select the PK is not there but is ok in the Table adding a picture, any ideas?

Thanks

29oh64m.jpg

When you create a list on an existing table, all the fields in the table are populated as elements of the list. Do you see your primary key field in your element list.
That is virtumart_order_id should be populated in your element list. if for some reason it is not created, you can manually add that element keeping the field name exactly as your virtuemart table.
Alternatively you can remove the element and then try re-adding it, if that solves the problem.

Yes i see the PK element on the element list. but as you can see in the image is the PK that is virtuemart_order_id is not there and when i try to view the data i get this error

j7d95j.jpg

if i select "created by" or other from the list i can see the data no erros like the image, but of course is incorrect because is not the PK virtuemart_order_id

If you see the PK element on the element list, one probability is the field type ascertained by fabrik is not correct. what type of element is your PK element in fabrik.

In the element List is internalid and here is and image in mysql table, the field is Int(1) i change to int(11) but same problem, and i dont like to altarete VirtueMart tables.

ivgy7k.jpg

The image you are showing here is from the database and not fabrik. What I meant is the type of element in fabrik for your virtuemart_order_id.

There is no reason why it should not be populated in your list for selection as primary key.
Can't say more without having a look at your set-up.

No I don't have a virtue-mart table in any of my setup. But principles remains the same across all mysql tables.

ok i make it work i hope not make any problems in my virtuemart but i just clear Attributes was "UNSIGNED" and i remove it and it work now, i can see the virtuemart_order_id int the PK List

2vwbx9y.jpg

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back