White screen on using filter or page navigation.

pkjoshi

Test setup:
A form and two list with separate ID in the form outro(form footer), having same underlying DB.

When I trying to use a filter or navigate between pages in the list, a white screen appears, which remains their till I reload the page.

Further observation:
  1. There is an option in the template I am using is HTML compression. If I am using html compression, the navigation works fine but filters don't work for any list even for lists assigned directly to menu items.
  2. I have test the problem even with default template i.e. ?&template=beez5 and I am getting the same problem.
I am struggling this to find a correct solution.
Thanks.

It's working on my site.
Switch off HTML compression, clear Joomla cache (maybe there's JS compression, too?)
Set Joomla error reporting to max.
To test with beez5 switch the template in Extensions/TemplateManager

Is this with a recent GitHub?

Thanks Troester,
It is happening for quite some time.
I am facing some strange behavior.
  1. No JS Compression
  2. If I set HTML Compression - navigation works fine, but filters don't on on any list.
  3. If set HTML Compression Off - navigation & filter both produce white screen on specific setup as mentioned above.
  4. Even if I changed to beez5 using extensions/TemplateManager the white screen problem persist.
  5. If I use CDN(CDN server) for JS/CSS - no white screen.
Thanks.

Thanks Troester
My memory_limit is set as 1024M. So that shouldn't be the cause at least.
I will explore other options suggested in the link provided by you.

I can't replicate this either, and you seem to be the only person reporting this issue, which usually means it's a site specific issue.

Your best bet is to track down any error message being logged. Any white screen should generate a PHP error message, which you should be able to see if you crank your logging level up in J!'s global settings, and make sure logging is fully enable in your PHP ini, either to screen and/or to the server's error log file.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back