Yes/No display issues ONLY when page loaded from menu

genyded

This one has me baffled...

1) Go to http://e-papers.org/uber2/admin/coptions?cid=1&rowid=1 and you should see a page displaying on a conference options tab with a couple of yes/no elements displaying fine
2) On the page menu, click or hover over Chair/Admin then click Conference Options
3) That should take you to the EXACT page/url you were just on again - only now the Yes/no elements do not display/work properly
4) Refresh the page and they are fine, go from the menu again - broken
5) I also noticed that when going to the page from the menu also has a 'Uncaught Type Error: cannot read property addEvent of null" in the JS console which is not there when you go straight to the urlor refresh the page

No Clue why these would behave differently going from a menu link or what to look at or try at this point. Any help is more than appreciated. I did also notice that is I remove the JS events from on of the Yes/No elements that has them - they are fine even from the menu. However, they are just simple show/hide other elements depending on the value of one of the yes/no elements and all works fine when not going to the page from the menu.

Regards,
Dale

Can you test the page using the built in Protostar template, which will at least establish if this is template related.

-- hugh

It works as expected with Protostar and I do no that the template I was using loads JQuery (in no conflict). However changing templates at this point is not really an option for me. I don't mind doing some digging, but am not sure what to try or look at.

Dale

I've opted to go with standard radio buttons for now and will revisit when I have time to comb through all the css and js.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back