Recent content by albertotactikfabrik

1. albertotactikfabrik

upsert edit form

good... I already found the error. apparently, I had to add "_raw" in the placeholders. a greeting... PD .: I have closed the thread well? thanks
  2. albertotactikfabrik

upsert edit form

Good Morning. I need to do the following in a form php code, only for when it is modified form. I am editing gpexpedient formAnd I want to record a string of "available" characters or their value that is "the same" in other table "gphabitatge___gphab_estathabitatge"I have read and tested...
  3. albertotactikfabrik

Validation "Isuniquevalue " and list editing.

Good... I try to always investigate Wiki Fabrik. In the case of this last post "validation " Isuniquevalue "and list editing... I recognize that I have not investigated much... since I thought it was a lack of the element "validation" of Fabrik, but apparently Fabrik, already contemplated it...
  4. albertotactikfabrik

continue in Form

Hello, I have explained badly. I am sorry. I have 2 doubts. question 1) I want that when I record a form ... I redirect to the same form (empty) to be able to fill in again. How should I do it? question 2) if I wanted that once the form was recorded, redirected me to the main page ... how...
  5. albertotactikfabrik

continue in Form

Hello I need your help. I want that when I record a form, the next screen is the same form. When I record the form, it sends me to another form different from the one I just filled out. I've been looking for the solution and I can not find it. Thank you!
  6. albertotactikfabrik

2 field element validations

Woohoo I did not know the Input Mask option. thanks for showing me the way Alberto
  7. albertotactikfabrik

field validation can not be repeated

Hi. I subscribe now ... and I try it. thanks for the reply...!!!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back