Validation "Isuniquevalue " and list editing.

I have a isuniquevalue validation on a form.
Is it possible to disable this validation... When a list or tab is modified or edited?
I explain:
I want the validation "Isuniquevalue" is active to register a tab from the form but if I modify or edit this tab, I want to disable this validation...
It's possible? Or am I saying an outrage...?
Thank you!

I am not clear quite what you want.

1. Do you want the validation only on a new record and not if you are editing an existing record?

2. Do you want the validation only when an ordinary user is creating the record, but not when you (the administrator) are editing the record?

I am not clear quite what you want.

1. Do you want the validation only on a new record and not if you are editing an existing record?

2. Do you want the validation only when an ordinary user is creating the record, but not when you (the administrator) are editing the record?

1. Yes only when you create a new record. It's possible??:rolleyes:
I do not need to validate me when I edit... because but the validation "Isuniquevalue" stops working.
A thousand Thanks!:)

Please try to research in Wiki / Forums or elsewhere on internet or by going and looking or by experimenting before asking questions here because:

a. You will learn more; and

b. You will not use up my time on these questions and then not get support when you really need it.

P.S. Have you raised the PR for your areuniquevalues yet? If you don't do this then they will disappear when you next need to upgrade fabrik. And you doing that is giving something back for the benefit of others when you have received free software from Fabrikar and free help from me.

Good...
I try to always investigate Wiki Fabrik.
In the case of this last post "validation " Isuniquevalue "and list editing...
I recognize that I have not investigated much... since I thought it was a lack of the element "validation" of Fabrik, but apparently Fabrik, already contemplated it too.
From now on, I will try to investigate even more.... Of course I don't want to abuse.
I still have not been able to do the translations... I hope to leave it ready this week or the other as much.
Thank you.

PD.: I have decided to extend my subscription of supporter to standard... It took days thinking that I had to do.:):)

Thanks
Albertotactikfabrik

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back