Recent content by babicamir

1. B

Problem with printing or PDF download of current view

Heloo I upgrade my PHP to 5.3. version, and this sloved my problem. Thanks a lot.--;)
  2. B

Heloo Yes, there is googlemap element. If I upgrada PHP to 5.3.28 or 5.4.26 in cPanel, will that solve the problem or make a bigger problem with the work done so far? Thanks
  3. B

Heloo Jooomla version: Joomla! 2.5.17 Stable [ Ember ] 18-December-2013 PHP Version:5.2.17 Thanks
  4. B

Heloo I have problem with printing or PDF download of current view. When I click pdf or print icon i get this erro: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDate::diff() in /home/szpfbih/public_html/registar/components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line 283 I update my site with latest...
  5. B

Exporting to CSV

Heloo My initial problem is: When I excport list to CSV Excel i get strange carakters instead of letters ?????. And in a text document appear strange signs (???) instead of letters (?????). Example: Op?ina Slu??ba za zajedni??ke poslove I tray open document i Open Office and Excel but...
  6. B

Exporting to CSV

I Tray everything but problem still existing. Can you help me.
  7. B

Unable create PDF documents

Problem is solved. Thanks
  8. B

Exporting to CSV

Yes i tray, Its Croatian language. Can you tray export to CVS on my site, you can acces to my site.
  9. B

I updated from github, but problem still existing. I cant open PDF documents...
  10. B

Exporting to CSV

Same problem again... Example: Op?ina Slu??ba za zajedni??ke poslove I tray open document i Open Office and Excel but same problem... Thanks
  11. B

Tray now, i change password
  12. B

http://192.169.63.96/~szpfbih/registar/index.php/sve-nekretnine/kronoloski Problem with creating PDF and CVS ffile with strange carakters instead of letters "?????"
  13. B

Exporting to CSV

Yes I use lates code I created site for you and you now can acces the see problem. Alos i Have this problem... (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/unable-create-pdf-documents.37464/#post-188406)
  14. B

Yes, I use lates wersion code from github.
  15. B

Exporting to CSV

Heloo When I excport list to CSV Excel i get strange carakters instead of letters ?????. What hapens?????
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back