Recent content by brgrn

1. B

it's now impossible to modify databasejoin. The connexion is correct but it is impossible to...

it's now impossible to modify databasejoin. The connexion is correct but it is impossible to select the databasejoin table (fabrik 3.8).
  2. B

Timeline doesn't work anymore

Thanks Rob. Last time i updated from github was may 17. I tried again and now it works well.
  3. B

I tried the new url 'http://api.simile-widgets.org/timeline/2.3.1/timeline-api.js?bundle=true' in plugins/fabrik_visualization/timeline/models/timeline.php, but it did not worked. Finaly, i decided to download the MIT timeline libraries (http://code.google.com/p/simile-widgets/downloads/list)...
  4. B

Hi, It seems there is a problem with Timeline visualization. I use it on two sites, one local and one distant, and timeline doesn't work anymore on both of them since last Tuesday. I tested from different computers and different navigators. When i try to reach the url...
  5. B

text and buttons alignment in lists

I use a Joomla template called "rt_afterburner". The first line of this template is the following ...
  6. B

Thanks for your help. I found the problem in my template CSS with Firebug.
  7. B

Hi, The new release of my site is not yet on line. I join an image to illustrate the problem.
  8. B

Hi, I recently upgraded my site from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 and i face now a problem with text and buttons aligment in lists. When the fields contain several lignes of text, the buttons on the right side are placed verticaly (they were always horizontaly align in 3.0.6). The problem is that the the...
  9. B

Multilanguage website

Thanks jfquestaux. It's too bad it does'nt work because Easy Language is a very interesting plugin. To have separate forms, one for each language, is not a clean solution for maintenance. I hope someone will find a solution to this problem.
  10. B

Multilanguage website

I try to use Easy Language. It works fine with different plugins but i have problems with fabrik. For example, with Easy Language, you just have to replace a label by : {lang fr}label1{/lang}{lang en}label2{/lang} This would give label1 in french and label2 in english. This does'nt work with...
  11. B

Hi, I am not sure this is the right way to contact the administrator. I am a bronze supporter...

Hi, I am not sure this is the right way to contact the administrator. I am a bronze supporter but i don't have access to manuals or special plugins. Is there a problem whith my account ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back