Recent content by corbmite

1. C

Form completion issues: slow system response

Thank you for taking the time to consider my problem. A day or two back I turned off the tabs template on the form in question and this has improved things greatly. I also migrated the installation from a cloud-based VPS into a "real" box in a datacentre. For my part I think that is the end of...
  2. C

Using placeholders in PDFs of lists

Hi Using Fabrik 3.1rc2 and Joomla 3.1.5 I am trying to use Fabrik placeholders in PDFs generated from filtered lists. What is happening is that the placeholder string itself is being included rather than its value. The value I want to include is actually the filter value that generated the...
  3. C

I forgot to mention (sorry) that the site is running under a GoDaddy SSL certificate.
  4. C

Hi Over the last several months I have had a Fabrik 3.1 form online, working under Joomla 3 to collect data. The site is running on a dedicated VPS, no other sites on it, 2-core processor with 2GB RAM. For the most part things seem to work fine. The form uses a tabbed template and questions...
  5. C

Navigation in bootstrap_tab template

Hi I'm using Joomla 3.1.5 and Fabrik 3.1b (latest update from Github). Is there a way to force navigation in the bootstrap_tab template? I have a form divided into 7 tabs and would like to try to "force" user progression through the form, one tab to the next. Is a paged form a better option...
  6. C

Password strength indicator

Hi Spot on! I traced the issue to a jQuery conflict arising with another component: specifically I use SWMenuPro to control my menus. Disabling its loading of jQuery solved the issue. Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
  7. C

Password strength indicator

Hi, my first post, be gentle.... I have installed Fabrik 3.1b and latest Github update on a Joomal 3 test box at home (Ubuntu server 12.04). I have set up a user registration system to be managed by Fabrik. All works great except that in the front end the password strength indicator does not...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back