Recent content by dough

1. D

Making Stripe Payment Gateway Calculate Total and Item based on Form

Sorry for the many posts on the Stripe plugin. Is anyone successfully using this? I am pulling my hair out with it! - The currency charged is always USD no matter what we enter and what shows in the text before the charge - We tried the update for the no coupon situation linked above. This...
  2. D

As an update, I do have stripe payment kind of working the way I want, but moving to a payment form with hidden fields after the main part of the order. This then has the item and amount loaded from the previous form that stripe can use. It isn't really elegant and has some holes that a smart...
  3. D

auto increment with prefix

That did the trick. Works great now. Thanks
  4. D

I am clutching at straws...As a workaround, is it practical to install the stripe PHP library and just use the Stripe PHP https://stripe.com/docs/checkout/php and execute on form save? I have been also trying to use a second payment form that autofills with the 3 payment elements from the first...
  5. D

auto increment with prefix

I loaded up the element 3.8.1 , but I am getting an error "Table 'bitnami_joomla.#__fabrik_sequences' doesn't exist" Did I miss a step? I have tried the options 'on load' and 'on submit' and both give the same result. I tried 'use PK' and all values are 00 (eg INV00 irrespective of the PK)
  6. D

Thanks. Being able to get the currency from the form would also be very useful. I will be using stripe for payment at the end of an order, where the total depends in the item and sales taxes so we dont know the amount to charge until the form is complete.
  7. D

I see from an old post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/stripe-gateway-features.46552/ that the Total and item are static, and not updated based on the form fields. I would be willing to chip in to add this feature...any idea how much? Would make it much more useful rather than...
  8. D

Add Custom Icon Next List?

Works perfectly. I used index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=13&order___orderstudentid={students___studentid} Thanks
  9. D

Worked great. I added the cart icon next to the item on the list with a link to ordering. I couldn't find a way to use the data from the list record to prepopulate the form using that plugin, but that may not be possible.
  10. D

In a list, there are the regular icons next to each item. (edit, detail etc) Is it possible to add a custom icon to a list, that opens a form, with a field prepolated with an element from the record. I can see that it is possible to edit the list template, but is this outside the scope of the...
  11. D

Measure Marketing Response with Fabrik

Prefect. That worked a treat. $url=JUri::getInstance()->toString(); $code = substr($url, strpos($url, "?") + 1); return $code;[/php]
  12. D

Thanks for the clues. I have been experimenting with using the global variable {$SERVER->REQUEST_URI}, but I have not had much success. It seems to be sensitive to its use. I can use it as a default field setting, but when I try and use it in php in order to manipulate the string, I get errors...
  13. D

I am looking for a way to use Joomla (&Fabrik) to trigger an even when a URL is clicked with a ?query. I would like to know when someone has clicked on a link which would be a shortened link (bitly or google I guess). ideally when they click on the link something like...
  14. D

Input Mask

I am using a input mask for a phone number So it shows (___) ___ ____ when they mouse over the field and enter the number (123) 456 7898 However, it is then saving (123) 456 7898 in the database. What I need is to save just the number 1234567898. Is there an elegant way to do this? Thanks
  15. D

Editing User is Editing the Joomla User OK but creating a new Fabrik user

So I finally found what I had done wrong. For some reason, I didn't have an internalid field for the list which was I guess causing problems. I created one and is working fine now. Conclusion: You need an internalid (or maybe Primary key) for the Juser to update the fabrik user record rather...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back