Recent content by ebonydabster

1. E

many lists in article together

Each list related to theme and use only in one article - so i have 50 different lists which describes 50 themes (articles ) with special permission to only one user - theme (article) leader. The data in the lists is different and joined with one big database by CDD and DBJ. So at the end i need...
  2. E

many lists in article together

Hi Experts! It is possible to combine all of the lists in one?So, i have many lists -around 50. Now i do like this: {fabrik view=list id=1} {fabrik view=list id=2} ... {fabrik view=list id=50} But it shows like they go one after another. I need to show it in one list - to combine them -...
  3. E

copy paste values

Hi, Experts! How can i copy and paste values inside my list i have column "country" but not filled yet. it must be filled by too many repeating values. How can i copy/paste repeating values without choosing from drop-down menu manually. This column joint with dbj. Thanks!!
  4. E

remove buttons from printing form (pdf)

Hi, Experts! Could you please tell me where can i find in options not to showing buttons and other from the list in printing pdf. Now looks like this - Want to delete it in pdf. Thanks!
  5. E

button "save" doesn't work

The task is solved. We can't put 2 forms on the same page, because of js. Thank you, Borislav!
  6. E

please , tell in more detail where should i look? to find js errors. so when i open dev console where could i it find?
  7. E

Hi, Experts! What could be a problem when button "save" doesn't work? I have module city - connected with list city. in this module it is work and i can save city to country . But when i do the same in module institute joined with module city - it is doesnt work. When push this button -...
  8. E

cascading drop down's

Hello, i've done CDD but have some question: 1."countries" it is Database JOin unique list checking id, country_name 2."cities" CDD (country_id) unique list checking id, city_name 3. "institutes"...
  9. E

cascading drop down's

hi, i checked this by adding from the module a new city element with choosing the country id in this module also. This module is with AJAX. then i went to my list "Collaboration" and - yes a new city element is appeared in drop down menu "City" without refreshing page. Thanks.
  10. E

increase dimension of input field in the form

wow, thank you very much!!!
  11. E

cascading drop down's

thanks for big answer and sorry for --(wtf?). have to try your described 2 way. but now use such "add button" by adding new modules and attach the forms with adding cities and institutes to them.
  12. E

thanks, but in which menu i should go? dont's see this option in forms.
  13. E

Hi Experts So, how to increase dimension of input field in the form? For ex, 2x or 3x times where can i find these option?
  14. E

cascading drop down's

Ok well it is work but an ADD button to my Cities list is disappear, and when i choosing CDD plugin for this list - menu option with ADD button also dissappear. How i can add this button? there is on menu. but the menu with ADD Countries button is here when you want to add new Country...
  15. E

cascading drop down's

mmm.. No now it it looks like this: countries id, country_name cities id, city_name institutes id, institute_name participants id, participant_name status id, status_name so now, my what should i do to set up the keys? how to order it usign keys?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back