many lists in article together

Hi Experts!

It is possible to combine all of the lists in one?So, i have many lists -around 50.

Now i do like this:

{fabrik view=list id=1}
{fabrik view=list id=2}
{fabrik view=list id=50}

But it shows like they go one after another.
I need to show it in one list - to combine them - like after last row from 1st list will be 1st row from 2nd list and so on.

Is it possible?
May be we have in content plugin command like {fabrik view=list id=1 AND id=2 AND ...} or similar?
Thank you!!

What are you trying to do?

Are these lists related to different database tables? Then it won't make sense to do this in general.
You can create a meaningful UNION view in phpMyAdmin and create a list pointing to this view (readonly).

Are they all related to the same database table (e.g. with different prefilters)? Then create a new list on this DB table without prefilter.

Each list related to theme and use only in one article - so i have 50 different lists which describes 50 themes (articles ) with special permission to only one user - theme (article) leader.
The data in the lists is different and joined with one big database by CDD and DBJ.
So at the end i need to download all of the data from each list which are being filled by 50 users from the start to the end of the current year. and i want to apply CSV export from all of this lists.

Now i get this article with

{fabrik view=list id=1}
{fabrik view=list id=2}
{fabrik view=list id=50}

and it is look like this:
upload_2019-9-25_14-30-11.pngetc......

i just want to combine them in one list to make export from all 50 lists easier. now, i do export by going to each article (now it is qiute hard and too long).

Last edited:
Are these lists related to different database tables? Then it won't make sense to do this in general.
You can create a meaningful UNION view in phpMyAdmin and create a list pointing to this view (readonly).

Hard to say from the post, but looks like that should be a single table (the data in the two examples shown looks the same), with a field used for a pre-filter for the various "views" (copies) of the list, and showing all the data should be as simple as a copy of the list with no pre-filter.

If it's not built that way ... and the fields are the same in each table ... why?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back