Recent content by elliott4012

1. E

Email Field to email form

Thanks for the info, but that is what I am doing now. I need a blank field in the form you can put in email address in and it would email as if it was added in the plugin EMAIL TO: Any ideas? Anyone? Thanks Ahead!
  2. E

Email Field to email form

I am looking to email the form they are filling out and person would place email address in use this field. Any clue how? Right now I have it set as a plugin to email support, but would like them to get a copy without forwarding. They do not use an ID so need to enter the email address to send copy.
  3. E

Error Editing saved form - Store row failed:

Thank you for the reply, I figured it out. For some unknown reason (user error perhaps?) ID and DATE_TIME Catagory field was missing. I went into one and it would not let me leave * CAT required. I fixed for all Elements and all is well so far. THank you.
  4. E

Error Editing saved form - Store row failed:

I am getting this error below when I try to save changes to a form. <LI slick-uniqueid="315">Store row failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `duluth_rmas` SET...
  5. E

How stable is Fabrik? Mysql - Plugin/int issues

Ive had nothing but bad luck with Fabrik. I have started over way too many times. I had plugin issues that could not be resolved. So, for the 2nd time I started from 0. Now installing Fabrik I get this error. I have the latest in Joomla and Fabrik. Clean install www using WAMP and deleted all...
  6. E

Missing Plugins..

Now I have a bigger issue! When I click on a list, I get a 500 error..... 500 - An error has occurred. Ensure that at least one connection has been created and published Return to Control Panel
  7. E

Missing Plugins..

Everything that has Fabrik in the name for plugins is enabled.
  8. E

Missing Plugins..

Plugins MIA Thank you but... Still a no go.. Under forms I have the following tabs Publishing - Groups - Layout - Plug-ins - Under plugins after hitting Add - The only option is - Delete. I know it was in here before I crashed. I don't want to start over :( Any help! I think you ....
  9. E

Missing Plugins..

Yes, I tried Github update.
  10. E

Missing Plugins..

I am trying to figure out what is wrong here. Joomla crashed after copying a element in Fabrik... I switched to Wamp and re-did everything and it started working... I have all my forms built for the most part but! I am missing plug ins. Emailing after a form update etc... Not sure what's up with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back