Error Editing saved form - Store row failed:

elliott4012

I am getting this error below when I try to save changes to a form.

<LI slick-uniqueid="315">Store row failed:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `duluth_rmas` SET `Site_Contact_Name`='tony',`Unit_Type`='BTRS ',`Device_Name_`='',`Serial_Number_of_Device`='219407120497',`Check_All_That_Apply`='[\"Cracked Screen\"]',`Please_Describe_Issue_With_Unit`='klhkl',`Return_Unit_Back_To`='Duluth DC - 3025 evergreen Dr Duluth Ga 30096',`Do_You_Need_a_Spare_Unit_`='No',`To_DC_tracking__`='When Available -(Enter Shipper Tracking number here)',`Support_Notes`='Support Use Only',`LXE_RMA__`='10019102',`Unit_Returned_to_DC_`='No' WHERE

I noticed my IDs do not show as well. They are published and show in list. Not sure what the issue is. :confused::confused:

I will add, I can create a new entry fine with the same form fields, I swear this worked couple of days ago.

Is this the complete error message (ending with WHERE)?
Your column names are looking strange (__ at the end may create issues if e.g. fabrik is appending a _raw).
Do you have linked this fabrik list to an existing database table, did you define the primary key (integer, autoincrement) in list settings?

Thank you for the reply, I figured it out. For some unknown reason (user error perhaps?) ID and DATE_TIME Catagory field was missing. I went into one and it would not let me leave * CAT required. I fixed for all Elements and all is well so far.

THank you.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back