Recent content by hajosch

1. H

Hide empty fields

Hi troester. Thanks for your example (post #2), which worked in our case right away. After placing your file custom_css.php in the folder /components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/bootstrap_tabs/ only fields with content are shown. Wonderful! Do you have any idea or advice how to supress...
  2. H

Are there any other bibliographic or library projects using Fabrik?

Hi. We are using joomla and the fabrik extension to build up a bibliographic database. If you can read German you find a description of our DadA project (DadA stands for "Datenbank des deutschsprachigen Anarchismus" / database of the german anarchism) under this URL: -...
  3. H

Bug in Search Function

Hi. We have discovered a strange bug in the search function. We are building up a bibliographic database which contains in the moment about 3.500 titles. You can search for all names and titles or any words of the title description etc. and always get results (mostly the wanted results). But if...
  4. H

Strange Search Problem

Hi. We are trying to build up with Joomla 3.2.3 and Fabrik 3.1 a bibliographic database and have succeeded so far quite well. But now we have discovered a strange search problem. You can search for all names and titles or words of description etc. and always get results (mostly the wanted...
  5. H

Problems with installation / German version

In any case it's wise to update from GitHub after the installation to get the latest code. Thanks for your advice - it was "troestlich" ;-). We will try the GitHub installation, and I will give afterwards my feedback how it worked out in case somebody else has also this problem.
  6. H

Problems with installation / German version

Hi, I am testing right now Fabrik and other CCK Extensions for this project: (can't create a link, so just google for "DadAWeb 3.0 + Projektrelaunch") Factory and Seblod have come shortlisted. Factory is my personal favorite. I'm really impressed by the factory extension for Joomla 2.5...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back