Recent content by informdk

1. I

Strict Standards: Declaration of ..\Pagination::_item_active() should be compatible with JPagination

Hi, Only for your known, with Joomla PHP error_reporting set to maximum, after upgrade to fabrick 3.8.1. with Joomla 3.7.5. on viewing a list appears this warning: Strict Standards: Declaration of Fabrik\Helpers\Pagination::_item_active() should be compatible with...
  2. I

Notice: Undefined variable: numRepeatEls in components\com_fabrik\views\form\view.base.p

Hi, Forms were in blank for users permissions, so, I think the error It's solved! Thank you!
  3. I

Notice: Undefined variable: numRepeatEls in components\com_fabrik\views\form\view.base.p

Hi, I have only added the line $numRepeatEls = array(); to components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php and now there is no error now but the forms are blank (no elements). *Puntualization: Error ocurred when we clicked in add in list (not when clicked on menu item as I told you previously)...
  4. I

Hi, We have this error (Notice: Undefined variable: numRepeatEls in I:\Intranet\components\com_fabrik\views\form\view.base.php on line 818) on eight forms/lists created with fabrick when we click on the menu item. Previously, we have deleted a list with the all other stuff associated also...
  5. I

Error upgrading administrator component from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2

After doing an intensive global checking and no results found I've tried a different aproach to solve the problem. I have downloaded the Process Monitor from sysinternals and I have tried to update with the monitor wathing the HD. After several filters across near 500.000 events I have discover...
  6. I

I have given grants of full control to the whole partition for everyone (to locate the cause) but the error persists. The temp directory is writable. There are a lot of stuff there. Sounds like a folder access issue yes... but... I don't know how could be... perhaps a missconfiguration in the...
  7. I

It's strange... other plugins and module were installed succesfully. Cheking warnings in Joomla Site told temp directory was not writable (although in global configuration says that it is) but I've modified the php upload_tmp_path and now there is no warnings but the problem persists. Time...
  8. I

When I try to upgrade the Administrator Component from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2 with Joomla Updater I have the message: An error happened -1 Copy file failed The URL component: http://fabrikar.com/update/fabrik31/com_fabrik.xml I tried also downloading the fabrick component and installing from...
  9. I

Fill a field automatically based on another field in the same form

Hi, I'm new on Fabrick and I want starting to design a form with 2 fields, for example: Product Code (dropdown) Product Description (text field) I need when user choose a product code, automatically, autofill the corresponding product description. It is possible ? ?How could I do? I have...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back