Recent content by olihya

1. O

FixSometime File upload not working

Sorry i have copy the settings of the other website and didn't note wich settings were modified.
  2. O

Hi Troester, Thank you very much for your answer. I had another website that was working I have change the settings as it was on the other website and it work now, but... i don't what was the problem... I'm sorry to don't give a solution Wish you the best Olivier
  3. O

list email plugin doesn't work correctly

Hi Varst Have you try to set "Search Engine Friendly URLs" to no? On your screen capture it is on. It was the problem for me.
  4. O

I explain better the problem. I upload a photo in the form. But when i want to display the list there is this error above. If i use the ftp to delete the photo that was uploaded to the server, i can display the list. Does anyone know what it is? Another error in frontend: ERROR 0 - strrpos()...
  5. O

Hello, File upload is not working. It is Fabrik 4.0 et Joomla 4.4.3 I have this error: 2024-03-26T15:58:11+00:00 CRITICAL **.**.**.** error Uncaught Throwable of type TypeError thrown with message "strip_tags(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, stdClass given". Stack trace...
  6. O

Does it work in backend? Have you try to change the url rewriting in Joomla?
  7. O

Found ! It was the url rewriting parameter in Joomla. Wish you a beautiful day. Olivier
  8. O

An other interesting thing, the link that work in the backend has the ID of the list and not in frontend: https://domaine.name/index.php/component/fabrik/list/10?controller=list.email&tmpl=component&ajax=1&renderOrder=0&format=partial&ids[]=2151&checkAll=0&task=popupwin...
  9. O

Hi Troester, IT work in backend but not in frontend. I have find that in the logs: 2024-03-20T14:22:39+00:00 CRITICAL **.**.**.*** error Uncaught Throwable of type RuntimeException thrown with message "Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list : <br />". Stack trace: #0...
  10. O

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Bravo !!! ;-)
  11. O

Database join element and link to join record

Hi Troester, Thanks a lot for your answer. I misspoke. It's the opposite way. In fact I would like the link in the list where the database join element is located to display the data from the original table. And that's when I get the record not found message. But maybe it's not possible in that...
  12. O

Database join element and link to join record

Hello, I have database join element with link to join record activated but when i click on the link there is a message record not found. And the url created is not right. Have you some ideas to resolve that? Wish you a beautiful day. Olivier
  13. O

I have found something interessant. Is it from the code of the plugin? #Fields: datetime priority clientip category message 2023-11-29T16:02:43+00:00 CRITICAL 80.**.***.*** error Uncaught Throwable of type RuntimeException thrown with message "Fabrik has generated an incorrect...
  14. O

Oh sorry Yes it is done. But the problem is still there
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back