FixSometime File upload not working

olihya

Hello,
File upload is not working.
It is Fabrik 4.0 et Joomla 4.4.3
I have this error:
2024-03-26T15:58:11+00:00 CRITICAL **.**.**.** error Uncaught Throwable of type TypeError thrown with message "strip_tags(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, stdClass given". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/models/image.php(105): strip_tags(Object(stdClass), 0)
#1 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/models/image.php(51): ImageRenderModel->render(Object(PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload), Object(Joomla\Registry\Registry), '/images/BTS/Ado...', Object(stdClass))
#2 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php(996): ImageRenderModel->renderListData(Object(PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload), Object(Joomla\Registry\Registry), '/images/BTS/Ado...', Object(stdClass))
#3 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php(620): PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload->_renderListData('/images/BTS/Ado...', Object(stdClass), 0)
#4 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php(1289): PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload->renderListData(Array, Object(stdClass), Array)
#5 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php(1063): FabrikFEModelList->formatData(Array, Array)
#6 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php(958): FabrikFEModelList->finesseData(Array)
#7 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php(735): FabrikFEModelList->getData()
#8 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php(437): FabrikFEModelList->render()
#9 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.html.php(46): FabrikViewListBase->display(NULL)
#10 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php(104): FabrikViewList->display()
#11 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(693): FabrikControllerList->display()
#12 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php(200): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('')
#13 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(71): require_once('/home/lavitibea...')
#14 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(73): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}('/home/lavitibea...')
#15 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(361): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#16 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(208): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_fabrik')
#17 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(249): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#18 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(293): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#19 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#20 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('/home/lavitibea...')
#21 {main}

Does it mean something for you?
Best wishes
Olivier

Last edited:
I explain better the problem.
I upload a photo in the form.
But when i want to display the list there is this error above.
If i use the ftp to delete the photo that was uploaded to the server, i can display the list.
Does anyone know what it is?

Another error in frontend:
ERROR 0 - strrpos(): Argument #1 ($haystack) must be of type string, stdClass given in /home/******/********/libraries/src/Filesystem/File.php:50

What are your element settings?
Standard fileupload or ajax? If ajax which max files?Element shown in list? How?

Any other non-default settings?
Which filename?

Element in a repeat group?

Hi Troester,
Thank you very much for your answer.
I had another website that was working
I have change the settings as it was on the other website and it work now, but... i don't what was the problem...
I'm sorry to don't give a solution
Wish you the best
Olivier

Sorry i have copy the settings of the other website and didn't note wich settings were modified.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back