Recent content by pranavb

1. P

CSV Export

Can there be a download link at the bottom of a filtered table which simply downloads the un-filtered table? I am viewing the list through an article that is displayed using the menu item link.
  2. P

CSV Export

Ok, it's like this. There is one master table and 10 employees and two managers. Employees see only those records for which they are part of. Managers see only those records which are 'Active' in nature. However, the master table has all entries in it, Active as well as non-Active. Now, I want...
  3. P

CSV Export

Hi, I have a List which is using pre-filters to display data. However, I want when the user exports data, he should be able to export the complete table (without filters). And I want to give this privilege to only one set of users. Is there a way to do this? Thanks
  4. P

List view different user groups

Hi, I have a List that is being accessed by two different user groups (Managers and Employees). I need the Employees to see only those rows which are relevant to them, so I have used pre filter with {my->name}. I want the Managers to see all rows in the List. I added a pre filter which applies...
  5. P

error: getData Query execution interrupted

Hi, I am logging into a call tracker system that i have implemented with Fabrik, but I am getting this error (below). Could you please help me out trace/solve this? Thanks.
  6. P

Cron fatal error

I used the PHP plugin instead and now its working fine. But it runs only when I click on run. I would like to schedule it to run automatically at the end of every day. I have changed the last run date to current date.
  7. P

Cron fatal error

Joomla 2.5.8., Fabrik 3.0.6.2 and no updates after December 2012. Screenshot of settings.. http://postimage.org/image/j60z6ppvj/
  8. P

Cron fatal error

Hi, I created a simple cron job with the help of http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/C...omla_PHP_tasks Intitially, I ran the cron to receive the emails but the backend threw the error Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in...
  9. P

Hey, could you please let me know how to run a cron job on a table once a week to send out just...

Hey, could you please let me know how to run a cron job on a table once a week to send out just one email instead of one email per record of the table. Thanks
  10. P

Validation textarea and Date

Thanks I got the validation working but can't figure out how to disable a field if the user selects a dropdown value in another field.
  11. P

guys, is this possible using fabrik? please help.
  12. P

Hi, I have a form in which I'd like the Textarea to be mandatory whenever the user selects option A from a dropdown (in the same form). Similarily, I'd like to code the behavior for a date field. Is this possible? Could you please tell me how? Thank you.
  13. P

Auto generated report

Yes, I think I was using the log. Now its off, thanks. Is there a way to send the table as a pdf? Or as an excel sheet? If not, is there any php code which I could use to send a well formatted table in the email body?
  14. P

Auto generated report

I tried this, but instead of sending a table, the scheduled task sent me this updates 10 records email listid = 18 SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `provin_call_table`.`call_no` AS `provin_call_table___call_no`, `provin_call_table`.`call_no` AS `provin_call_table___call_no_raw`...
  15. P

Auto generated report

Hi, I have a form out of which a list is being populated by a number of users. I would like to receive an auto generated weekly report of the list say at the end of week with some records filtered using an SQL condition. Is there a way to do this in Fabrik? Thanks.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back