Recent content by robertjv

1. R

Can I do custom, automated emails?

I'm not sure how to approach this. I have a Dreamweaver site where I have - on anyone logging in - a script to assess various tables for certain parameters, send out custom emails, then update tables. I think I did this because it was easier than farting around with chron jobs, plus I don't...
  2. R

Joined Lists problem on form

I literally just gave up and left it for a few days, just logged in now and see none of the problems i was describing and even the forms each have groups assigned. Its like when you bring your car into the mechanic..... But literally, both boxes were one line high and the bottom one said '0...
  3. R

I need the join on the page that shows the list, but on the linked page that shows the form, i don't want the join. I understand that every form should have a tab that says groups. I don't understand why this one has no groups associated with this form even though it clearly has data fields on...
  4. R

I solved my problem, mainly because i didnt understand the relationship betw list and form. It was literally a new menu item, menu item type is list, selected a list which is a join of two tables. I selected a pre filter to include only the current user records. I can see all the proper...
  5. R

Hello, I created a new menu item (which seems to essentially be a form) based on a join. The correct records are shown. (Yay!) However the form automatically has the Add button on it. When you click the Add button the fields are shown. I have ensured that fields for list #2 are not shown and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back