Recent content by Sim_Fabrik

1. S

Dear nrsmoll I am italian nephrologist. I am interested to have some help in building the Joomla...

Dear nrsmoll I am italian nephrologist. I am interested to have some help in building the Joomla code for a main form (patient caractheristics) with a related subform (visit). Can you give me one content, like a joomla article to use as example. I hope in your positive feed-back. Thank you...
  2. S

Error on install: fabrik_elements doesn't exist

Hi Troester The issue is solved!
  3. S

Hi Hugh Thanks for your message. Hi Troester I agree with your practical and useful advices. Have you a nice week-end. Sim_Fabrik
  4. S

On a clean site it is all ok. If I install Fabrik and Jdeveloper on a clean site, it is ALL OK if the two components are used indipendentely! The problem is that my site is not clean and I would like to maintain the information that contains. The difficulty is to reinstal Fabrik in a site not...
  5. S

Hi Hugh I have tried with and without tables in my database and the problem has not been resolved. The problem is remained also removing Jdeveloper. The unic solution that I have found is reinstalling joomla and thus the various extensions, thus loosing a lot of information .... If you have time...
  6. S

Dear All and Dear Troester I have experienced the same event. It occurs in my administrative site after the installation of Fabrik and thus Jdeveloper. All these two components works fine only indipendentely. The crush of Fabrik occurs after I have imported Fabrik component in Jdeveloper with...
  7. S

How to Show related list records inside of a form ?

Dear Hugh First of all, many tanks for your feed-back. My goal is to be able to see the data already present in the "related" lists but also to "insert" new records in the related list, according to different situations. After the insertion of data of the "Centre", i.e. Name of the Centre, City...
  8. S

How to Show related list records inside of a form ?

Dear Team I am new to Fabrik and PHP code that I feel can accomplish very well my needs. I would like to have a Form with a "menu bar" with buttons able to open related different listes in a related Window. In the attached PDF, i.e., the following lists are related in this manner: Centres-->...
  9. S

Showing related list records inside of a form

Dear Team I have the same objective, but I would like to have a "menu bar" with the label-buttons of the different listes. In the attached PDF, i.e., the following lists are related in this direction: Centres--> Patients --> Renal Biopsies --> Events Could give me some help? Thanks in advance.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back