Recent content by syhussaini

1. syhussaini

Build an App based on Excel Pivots

Dear Team, I am writing to seek help to build something where we can record transactions for a construction company such as: Paid (Paid from Cash, cheque, or other added sources) Received (In cash, Cheque, Bank Transfer) [Deposited to Cash in Hand or cheques in hand or bank account]...
  2. syhussaini

WhatsApp Share Button

Hello Team, Thank you for extending this warm help. I deployed WhatsApp along with other social buttons using the ShareIt code. Added the main script in the HEAD section of my Helix Framework and the as suggested by Sophist, I added the DIV blocks of ShareIt in Intro/Footer of the list. It now...
  3. syhussaini

WhatsApp Share Button

Dear Hugh, You are absolutely right, it did not work. But, I am surprised when I find it working in the other sections of the same site under JomClassifieds Adverts. Click here to see it in action (you will have to enable responsive mode and view in Mobile Layout to see it live). It is designed...
  4. syhussaini

Dynamic Values for a new Column

Dear Sophist, I sincerely thank you for all the advice and help so far. I know I acted unexpectedly foolish. I would love to gain the professional help by buying the subscription, however, I would like to know if I would get help to with the code as I am unable to make it work. Looking forward...
  5. syhussaini

Dear Sophist, Thank you for being so patient with me. I just did small changes the code as follows: Status Column (Calc) field code: $today = date("Y-m-d"); $expire = $row->expiry_date; //from db $activeStatus = "Active"; $expiredStatus = "Expired"; if($expire < $today) { return...
  6. syhussaini

Dear Sophist, I thank you for this generous help. I tried with little tweaks, however unable to get the desired results and ends up in Error I have the following code under onPreLoadData block: $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $today = date('Y-m-d',strtotime("-1...
  7. syhussaini

WhatsApp Share Button

Dear Team, I am planning to have a WhatsApp share button above and below every list to be shown on mobile devices. I currently have this code: <!--WhatsApp Share Starts--> <?php if($this->config->whatsapp) { $label = JText::_('WHATSAPP_SHARE')...
  8. syhussaini

Dear Sophist, I tried the following code in List Edit onPreLoadData Area $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $today = date('d.m.Y',strtotime("-1 days")); $activeStatus= "Active"; $expiredStatus = "Expired"; if('{testing_list___expiry_date}' > $today) { return...
  9. syhussaini

Dear Sophist, Thank you again for thsi amazing help. I am sure I am doing something wrong which is why I am getting "Updated Failed: Unknown Column" error. Here is what I did: Installed Calc and PHP Event Plugins and enabled them Created a Status Element with type calc and used the following...
  10. syhussaini

Dear Sophist, A big thank you for this quick and helpful inputs. I sincerely apologize for being so dumb, however, I cannot figure out how and where to perform these steps inside the Fabrik. Can you please help me with steps and sample. Best Regards, Syed H
  11. syhussaini

Hello Team, I am writing to seek your help in building a new column on my List which should set values dynamically i.e. based on the date value of the other column in the list. I have an Expiry Date Field and now I would like to show another column in the list where if the date is less than...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back