Recent content by TrevorDeWitt

1. TrevorDeWitt

Responsive Table - Flip Scroll

On my site I have a table that works on tables and desktops but does not all show on mobile and there is no scroll bar option to move left and right. I found this link in a previous post but am unsure how to implement it. https://elvery.net/demo/responsive-tables/#flip-scroll With the updates...
  2. TrevorDeWitt

Custom Template Tutorial

I know the community is working on updating the Wiki. One area as a new user with Fabrik is how to customize the front end templates. I have my databases working and displaying as a table. What I would like more instructions is how (if able) to modify the layout of the front end to move the...
  3. TrevorDeWitt

FileUpload blank when updating record

I have a database that uses the file upload and it works fine. When I go to edit the record it does not pull in the file information. When I go to save the update to the record it is asking me to upload the file again. How can I fix that?
  4. TrevorDeWitt

fileupload element not saving file on edit

i have a list with the fileupload element so users can attach .pdf documents only. I've given the users the ability to edit their listing including the fileupload element. When editing the entry, the attached file appears to be there but when saving it prompts to select the file again. When...
  5. TrevorDeWitt

How to 'figure out' existing fabrik set-up

The tables used in Fabrik should correspond with the "lists" in Fabrik. Each List creates it's own table. And each list can contain the elements for that database. How many forms do you have? you can look in the forms "Form Processing" tab to see what table it is referencing. Hope that helps.
  6. TrevorDeWitt

YouTube Element Validation

Is there a way to validate that the info added to the YouTube field is a url?
  7. TrevorDeWitt

dropdown element

Unknown column 'choreo' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT id, choreo FROM lookup WHERE parent_id = 167
  8. TrevorDeWitt

dropdown element

i changed that and updated all of the forms and databases. I'm still getting a 500 error when trying to view the list on the front end and backend. Do I have a bad entry in the database?
  9. TrevorDeWitt

dropdown element

Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Clogging Cuesheets: <br />
  10. TrevorDeWitt

dropdown element

Thank you. That seems to work. However upon saving i get this error message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'join FROM lookup WHERE parent_id = 164' at line 1 SQL=SELECT id, join FROM lookup...
  11. TrevorDeWitt

dropdown element

i am experimenting with the dropdown element in order to capture a list of options. 2 questions 1. is there a way to sort the entries on load so they are in alpha order instead of entry order? 2. Where is the data stored? I want to be able to let people add an item to the dropdown but when...
  12. TrevorDeWitt

No horizontal scroll

I've been testing my site on various screen sides. I know the responsive options in the backend. However, when more columns are displayed there is no way to scroll over to see everything. What causes the scroll bars to remain hidden? http://www.clogdancing.ws/cuesheets Thanks
  13. TrevorDeWitt

Editing records causes site to time out

I was able to finish editing the entires without further issue.
  14. TrevorDeWitt

It seemed to hang when editing the elements that have the "TAG" setting.
  15. TrevorDeWitt

I've been editing records in the backend. After editing about 10-15 items the site will no longer load the site on either the front end or the back end. The site throws an error. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT I had to clear my history and i was able to flush the database via phpmyadmin Any...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back