Recent content by wallace

1. wallace

Migration to 2.0 and 1.5 Joomla

I am currently using Fabrik 1.0.4 (with existing data) and Joomla 1.0.13. I would like to migrate to Fabrik 2.0b3 and Joomla 1.5. I do not see a strategy for doing that. The recommended migration path for Joomla is a new installation. If I do that, then install Fabrik 2.0b3 how do I get my...
  2. wallace

Using "username" element

Thanks for urging me on Hugh. I did the transfer and the option did indeed work. Cheers, Wallace
  3. wallace

Connection Class

I reinstalled the downloadable zip from Fabrik website successfully. In the SVN instructions Rob says "If you are upgrading an existing Fabrik install DO NOT use the Joomla installer. Simply use your favorite FTP client to upload ALL of the new files to your server, overwriting your old...
  4. wallace

Connection Class

Okay ... but I did. So, now I am starting from scratch. What's this error message mean and what should I do since susposedly I have no previous installation?
  5. wallace

Connection Class

Hi Guys, I seem to be going in reverse. In order to use the new "sticky" attribute for "username", I deleted my previous Fabrik installation and went the SVN route following the instructions from Rob's blog entry at...
  6. wallace

Using "username" element

I don't see where I can turn on said "sticky" option. Wallace
  7. wallace

Using "username" element

I implemented Rob's solution for ... "How can I ensure that users see only records created by themselves?" (entered January 20th) It worked great, until I edited a record as Super-Admin. That automatically changed the "username" ID to my ID. Now the user can no longer access records I have...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back