0 - Class 'FabrikWorker' not found

I did some additional testing and found the following:
1. when I use the following settings: PHP version 5.6.31, Joomla 3.8.5 and Fabrik 3.7.5 everything works fine. This is the current setting of my production site.
2. when I upgrade my test environment from there to: Fabrik 3.8.1 the site still works except for Fabrik.
3. when I then disable Fabrik and step by step enable all Fabrik components, the problem occurs when enabling 'System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks' or 'Content - Fabrik' all other components do not cause the problem.
4. when I use PHP version 7.0.n the complete testsite goes down (=blanc pages with only the correct URL in the header, no warning or anything).

Please advise on what I can do now
thanks, Henk

Thanks for the fast response.

My php memory_limit is 256M
I set php to 7.0.24 and i get the following message:

Class 'FabrikWorker' not found
D:\appdata\IIS\vhosts\3eenheidparochie.nl\zb.3eenheidparochie.nl\plugins\system\fabrikcron\fabrikcron.php:162

Call stack
#
Function Location
1 () JROOT\plugins\system\fabrikcron\fabrikcron.php:162
2 PlgSystemFabrikcron->doCron() JROOT\plugins\system\fabrikcron\fabrikcron.php:298
3 PlgSystemFabrikcron->onAfterRender() JROOT\libraries\joomla\event\event.php:70
4 JEvent->update() JROOT\libraries\joomla\event\dispatcher.php:160
5 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\BaseApplication.php:108
6 Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:1146
7 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php:780
8 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:309
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\index.php:49

any suggestions?

How did you do your Fabrik upgrade? It seems something got wrong with copying files to new places.

Did you try a full GitHub update?

I did a Github update some weeks ago, which gave the same results.

Now I did the Fabrik upgrade using the standard Joomla update mechanism.
To be precise:
I started with a copy of my production environment (J!3.8.5 and Fabrik 3.7.5 running on PHP5.6.31)
I upgraded using Joomla
I changed PHP to 7.0.24

Please try with a recent GitHub update.

BTW: I can't see a Fabrik3.7.5 tag, which Fabrik are you running?

If you can, run PHP 7.1.x. 7.0 works, but has some known issues and was rapidly superseded by 7.1, which is what I currently do all the development and testing against.

-- hugh

Thanks Hugh,
My provider told me 3 months ago that I would have PHP 7.1 available 'shortly'.
So I guess I'll have to be patient.

Henk

I can't imagine that the php version is the reason in this case.
I have several sites running with php7.0 without problems.

Did you try a new GitHub update?

Yeah, I don't get how it could be related to the PHP version.

The code that sets up FabrikWorker is run from our system plugin, which is run from the onAfterInitialise hook in J!'s processing ... which is the first available hook to run plugin code on. At that point we load ...

./components/com_fabrik/helpers/legacy/aliases.php

... which sets up the various helper aliases for the new autoloading classes, including:

Code:
class_alias('Fabrik\Helpers\Worker', 'FabrikWorker');

The error you are seeing is in the onAfterRender processing, which is one of the very last hooks that runs in J!. So as long as our system plugin is running, FabrikWorker should be defined.

So unless your version of PHP has some issue with the class_alias() command, I'm at a loss to understand it.

-- hugh

You lost me guys.
This is way beyond my level of expertise.
The only thing I can do now is the GitHub upate and see whether this solves my problem.
to be continued, Henk

I did the following:
1. I restored my test environment to J!3.8.5, Fabrik 3.7 and PHP 5.6.31 and everything works fine
2. I upgraded from Github and where the wikipage says 'Hopefully you'll see the latest Fabrik version' (or something like that) It doesn't and it still shows version 3.7.
3. Everything seems to work, however:
When I change PHP to version 7.0.24 all forms with a field validation get an 'OUPS' message and no information can be entered.
Now this was one of the reasons why I wanted to upgrade in the first place, so my conclusion is:
a. I don't get the the 'Class 0 FabrikWorker not found' message anymore, and the test site is up and running
b. my original problem is probably caused by PHP version 7.0
c. I will still wait for PHP version 7.1 before I update my production site to Fabrik 3.8.1

Does this in any way make sense?
Henk

That 'oups' error means that something went wrong on the server side during an AJAX validation.

Is there a form I can look at which does that?

-- hugh

Did you go to Extensions/Manage/Discover and import all the new stuff from Github, and did you clear all the caches? (Not that this sounds like the cause but just checking.)

I did, but it doesn't show 'the new stuff from Github' it just shows 3.7 and some 3.0.6 plugins when I select 'discover'.
How can I check whether my Github update went oke?

No, I have tried it before, but I never succeeded.
Yes I did follow the instructions, but apparently I'm doing something wrong

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back