multilanguage

enzo2016

Is possible to have the multilanguage in different tables (the same table for every language) without creating manually the tables and the lists into tables for every language?

Is possible to have the multilanguage in different tables (the same table for every language) without creating manually the tables and the lists into tables for every language?
Not sure what you mean by "the multilanguage". There are many ways of approaching multilingual sites.

What are you actually trying to do?

Hugh

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Is there a wiki for having the contents in different languages in the different tables (so a table in English for example has the correspondent table for French)?

Hi, does it exist a joomla extension for Multilanguage with fabrik? Could FaLang or GTranslate or Multilanguages CK or something else translate the options of a dropdown or the label of a field or the link of a related data, etc.?

Thanks,
Enzo

We run pretty much everything (except your actual table data) through JText. So dropdown labels, element labels, etc. can use language tags, which you can add in the standard J! language overrides manager.

We don't currently support any "content" translators. We used to support Joomfish, but that turned into a nightmare, so we quit.

There are some users on these forums who have extensive experience with creating multilingual content, and maybe if you posted in Community asking for help, you might get some advice. It's an area I'm weak in. I've put a lot of effort into making sure we translate (pretty much) everything we can outside of actual user table data, but I'm not very experienced with running multilingual sites.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back