Search results

1. T

Problem with exporting to csv in windows.

It turned out that this is not about the operating system. The problem concerns the php version. On the windows is php above 7.0.4 or 7.2.x.
  2. T

Windows Pro 10. Apache/2.4.16 (Win32) mod_fcgid/2.3.9 php 7.0.4 mysql 5.5.28 Linux rms 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.57-3+deb7u2 x86_64 php 5.4.45-0+deb7u2 mysql 5.5.37-0+wheezy1
  3. T

Please help. I do not know why in php for windows export to csv does not work when one of the columns is binary. However, in php for linux everything works fine.
  4. T

Modal plugin in calc element

I would like to put a modal plug-in on the form. In Calculation window like this: JPluginHelper::importPlugin('system', 'System - Regular Labs - Modals'); $dispatcher = JEventDispatcher::getInstance(); $results = $dispatcher->trigger('onMyFunction', array(&$var1, &$var2)); return ($results)...
  5. T

CSV export in backend damaged URL

I know but php on the server does not allow (very old). After installing 3.8.1 I have empty windows. The problem appeared in the downgrad to 3.7. Joomla downgrade is not possible.
  6. T

CSV export in backend damaged URL

After the Joomla update to 3.8.12 and the factory to 3.7 in existing lists, the link to save the exported csv file was damaged. Now is domain.com//index.php.............. . It should be domain.com/administrator/index.php.............. administrator probably disappeared. Strange because not in...
  7. T

Fullcalendar language localization

Once installed, the fullcalendar is in English. How and where you can select another language and set the time format 24h.
  8. T

Search icon (linked)

Is there any search icon in the list Search all?
  9. T

Fileupload v.3.7

Fileupload stopped working in version 3.7
  10. T

Calc element and JOIN TABLE in the list

I have a list without saving records. only ID and date_time To this list I joined table RIGHT JOIN. I would like to use a calc element to display an item from an JOINed table. For example: Ajax observe fields {joined_table_element___track_date} Calculation: return...
  11. T

Auto-complate in element databasejoin

I cleaned everything in the browser history and now is OK. :) Thank you for your help.
  12. T

Did not help
  13. T

Unfortunately it does not work.
  14. T

Your component is greate. !!!!! (Its true) I have problem with yootheme themplate yoomaster2. In protostar this element working without any problems in yoomaster popup (dropdown) window don't close. Maybe some hint? Joomla 3.4.8 fabrik 3.4.1
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back