Fullcalendar language localization

tadzio

Once installed, the fullcalendar is in English. How and where you can select another language and set the time format 24h.

I think at the moment you have to enable Debug JS in Fabrik Options/Debugging to get fullcalendar localised.

Yeah, I'm going to have another go at the fullcalendar language issue soon, since updating the Full Calendar plugin itself to latest in 3.8. There were some gnarly issues with the way it built the language modules in previous FC versions, don't know if they've resolved that yet.

-- hugh

Yup. And you'd have thought that would mean it's an easy fix to make it work without debug. But I spent a day trying to figure that one out, with no luck.

I'll give it another go soon.

-- hugh

K, well now I'm officially totally confused. I just turned debug JS off, loaded the de-DE language in J! and set it as the default ... reloaded my fullcalendar viz ... and it works. The locale file is included.

-- hugh

Well that only took about 2 years to figure out, lol.

I finally figured it out by tweaking the Fabrik framework code so it still pretty printed the requirejs setup when not in debug (usually we just render it all in one big long line rather than pretty printed if not in debug), copying that entire script section at the bottom of the doc that does all the requirejs magic from a debug and non-debug render, pasting them into two text files and using WinMerge to spot the differences.

As soon as I did that, it sprang straight out. The shim was using viz/fullcalendar/fullcalendar as the dependency, but the require path itself for fullcalendar had the -min on the end.

-- hugh

Yeah, I use the Compare plugin in Notepad++ sometimes. I'm just used to WinMerge, been using it for years (since it first came out in 2000) and it has a few nifty features that Notepad++ doesn't.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back