Search results

1. cchiacchierini

Php no longer working on custom form

The following code placed in the default.php file of a custom template provided two separate dates up until recently. Now it returns today's date in both instances. <?php $fromget = $this->groups['CRM']->elements['from_date']->element_raw; $toget =...
  2. cchiacchierini

Fatal error form no longer loading.

Getting the following error after updating from github on 4/9/15. Lists loading okay, as are most forms, but one form is no longer loading. Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/mmmmmmoopetvps/extranet.ocom.edu/components/com_fabrik/helpers/arrayhelper.php on line...
  3. cchiacchierini

500 Error Unknown Column

Getting the following error when initiating a filter of a list: 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list. Unknown column 'journal_checkin.JAI' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `journal_checkin`.`id_raw` AS `journal_checkin___id_raw`...
  4. cchiacchierini

Form content plugin returning error

I am able to show a list using the content plugin but when trying to insert a form into an article, I get the following error: Warning: require_once(/xxx/components/com_fabrik/views/form? id/view.html.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in...
  5. cchiacchierini

Filters not working on front end only (all lists)

URL: http://alumni.ocom.edu/get-connected/alumni-search Joomla: 3.3.6 Fabrik: 3.2 Filters work great on the back end, but do nothing on the front end (both element and records per page filter). This happens for all lists. Here is what I tried without success to solve the problem: Switched...
  6. cchiacchierini

Calc stopped working

Not sure at this point what has changed, but this calc was working, showing an image in a list but is no longer doing so: $date = '{stratplanprojects___lastupdated_raw}'; $june = date('Y-06-24 00:00:00'); $july = date('Y-07-25 00:00:00'); $august = date('Y-08-25 00:00:00'); $september =...
  7. cchiacchierini

Move thread please

Can I get the following thread moved to standard support (I no longer have professional support and can not post to it): http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/best-way-to-update-a-linked-record-on-form-submit.39515/page-2#post-199764 Thanks.
  8. cchiacchierini

Failed to parse string error

Getting the following error when opening 'CRM' fabrik list. Upgraded Joomla to 3.3.4. Other than that, no structural changes on my end. I have two fabrik lists linked to the same table: 'CRM' and 'CRM Full.' 'CRM Full' is a copy of 'CRM'. 'CRM Full' is working fine. It looks as though this...
  9. cchiacchierini

Best way to update a linked record on form submit?

I have a subscribers table with multiple rows per each joomla user (one for each subscription purchased). When updating contact information (address, phone and email) in one record in that table, I would like to update that same contact information in all of the related records for that Joomla...
  10. cchiacchierini

1054 Error unknown column with all joined tables with repeat tables

I am getting an unknown column error with all tables with database join elements and associated repeat tables. I first noticed this after an update from Github, but I restored from multiple backups going back two weeks and found the same problem. I restarted my VPS and my mysql servers and...
  11. cchiacchierini

Remove stripes from filter in list view bootstrap template

I have successfully removed stripes from detail views using custom template and css, but I can not figure out what class controls the filter box in a list view. The default bootstrap template puts stripes on each field in the filter box; that is what I want to get rid of. I have striped turned...
  12. cchiacchierini

Repeat column labels in long list

When I scroll down through a long list, my column labels move off the top of the screen. Is there a way to repeat labels every x number of records in list view or to repeat labels before each group by section?
  13. cchiacchierini

How to apply date formatting to elements loaded in form intro?

I am calling two elements in a form's intro: MEMBERSHIP DATES: {tablename___from_date} - {tablename___to_date}. The elements load, but the formatting includes time. I only need month, day and year. Is there a way to format the date stamp so that it displays without the time? Joomla 3.3.1...
  14. cchiacchierini

Render as Auto Complete not working for Database Join Element

Works fine rendering as a drop down, but I anticipate having 8-10K records, too many for a drop down. When setting up autocomplete, I get the following error as soon as I enter a character in the database join element: Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in Joomla 3.3.1...
  15. cchiacchierini

Add second save button at under the header on tabbed form.

I am using a custom tab template. I tried copying and moving the following in default.php, but I could not get a second save button to show up. <?php echo $this->loadTemplate('buttons'); ?> Fabrik 3.1.1 J! 3.3.1
  16. cchiacchierini

List order and filter drop down order for database join element

I have a database join element that references the users table in joomla, using the id field as the value and the name field as the label. The sort order of the names is alphabetical in the form; however, the ordering in the filter drop down is by id, and the ordering for the list is nonsensical...
  17. cchiacchierini

No unique key in database view: is this a problem?

I was having the same problem as outlined in this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cannot-make-list-from-database-view.36830/ with the error: Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Unknown column 'tablename.' in 'field list' Via phpmyadmin, I checked the...
  18. cchiacchierini

Custom column widths on tabbed form with two columns not working

I have a tabbed form with two columns per tab. In an effort to "sub" group my data under each tab, I created display header elements and placed them before each sub group. My problem is that the sub group display header elements need to span the full page width to stand out visually. I tried the...
  19. cchiacchierini

Error when pre-filtered list returns no records

I am getting the following when returning a pre-filtered list with no matching records. Have not tested on a non pre-filtered table, as I do not have one without records. Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in/xxx/xxx/xxx/components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php on...
  20. cchiacchierini

pkg_fabrik_3.1 not installing on a fresh Joomla 3.2.3 install

No error. Progress wheel spins and then stops with no install. Have to install each .zip manually. Is it timing out? Installing from web works fine.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back