Form content plugin returning error

I am able to show a list using the content plugin but when trying to insert a form into an article, I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(/xxx/components/com_fabrik/views/form? id/view.html.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxx/plugins/content/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 915

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/xxx/components/com_fabrik/views/form? id/view.html.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /xxx/plugins/content/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 915

Joomla 3.4
Fabrik latest from git today

What are you trying to insert exactly?
Make sure you don't have any formatting inside {} (switch WYSIWYG editor to plain HTML code)

Definitely looks like some formatting got snuck in to the {fabrik ...} by the WYSIWYG editor.

Just fyi, I added a sanity check on the view type in this commit:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/d2df709ebe97ad7fc6e6569d0301b12212222539

... so it should now at least throw an exception with a meaningful warning, rather than just blowing up with a cryptic fatal error on the require.

It's also a security issue of sorts, as the {fabrik ...} could potentially be entered in an article on the front end by a user.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back