Search results

1. M

Image map as a table filter?

Is it possible to use an image map as a table filter? I've got a customer who has a list of training providers, www.ndgtc.co.uk and they used to have an image of the UK map which browsers could click on to show a list of training providers in a region. I've recreated this process using Fabrik...
  2. M

Link element link target not working

It's me again, I've got an element set as a link type and chose the Link Target to be _blank, to launch a new window, but when clicking on the link it is openning in the current window? Any ideas what I might have got wrong this time! Cheers Mark
  3. M

Using table element as a URL

I've searched through the forums and can't find much that helps with what should be a simple issue. I have a table that has an element which is the URL of external sites, one per record and I want to be able to show that element on a form or table view and have it act as a linked URL, so when...
  4. M

Table Filter Question

Hi, I've got an application that lists training providers and want to filter it based on the region they cover; a simple filter on a region column works. This is fine when they only work in one region of the country, but there are some that provide courses in more than one region, for example, a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back