Search results

1. rvargas17

Basic web system with google maps - Can this be done with fabrik ? (Need advice)

Hi, I fully underestand about the time. Just let me know when you talk with Rob and come up with a price. Thanks Hugh,
  2. rvargas17

Basic web system with google maps - Can this be done with fabrik ? (Need advice)

Hi Rob, Hugh, I sent you a message to the inbox, regarding this element... could you please check it ? :) Thanks ! Rodrigo
  3. rvargas17

Here is an example of what I need to do: http://www.transformourworld.org/en/adopt
  4. rvargas17

OK, I will wait for hugh's comment. For now I think I will go ahead with the single markers and see what I can do. Thanks !
  5. rvargas17

Hi, I need to build a basic web system using google maps. I just would like to know if fabrik could be a good option for doing this. I have been using fabrik since joomla 1.0 (love it), but I haven't use the visualizations (no yet). The main two goals I need to achieve: A) Registered Users...
  6. rvargas17

Filtering a table from different sources.

Hi I have an specific question, but let's make it with an example: 1- I have one table called "teachers" where I have the information of several people (name, email, etc) from different areas (chemistry, mathematics, biology, etc ) The information for this table is submitted using a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back