Search results

1. C

Fabrik 3.8

Resorted to GitHub update and all is now well. Thanks
  2. C

Fabrik 3.8

Update completed with these messages: Warning Source folder not found Message Error updating component. Error updating plugin. Error updating module. Updating plugin was successful. Updating module was successful. No immediate issues but the original error message was there again when I tried...
  3. C

Fabrik 3.8

Will do in about 30 minutes, just need to wait for a backup to be created.
  4. C

Fabrik 3.8

Thanks, i have restored to backup for now and will await the real fix.
  5. C

Fabrik 3.8

In need a full set of 3.8 files as trying to reinstall 3.7 kills site again
  6. C

Fabrik 3.8

I disabled fabric via components table and still had funny issues. Was due to caching so deleted my Opcache files and now back in. I need to reinstall Fabrik now and see what happens.
  7. C

Fabrik 3.8

Joomla offered me this upgrade. I installed but now site is dead!!!! Class 'FabrikWorker' not found Site is Error 0 (zero) and backend loads but all menu options give the above error. Help please. Alan
  8. C

Missing Search Fields

Thanks I am not sure which bit of fiddling improved this but my issue appears to have gone away. I am awaiting fuller feedback from the users. I suspect some of the search fields I had listed weren't public.
  9. C

Missing Search Fields

I have a list that is set up to be searchable but the search fields only show on some devices. It does not appear to be as simple as which browser. The web page doesnt have the code generated on it when its missing. Either Fabrik isnt generating it or something is stripping it out. Thoughts...
  10. C

CSV Export via Front End Issues

I have also tested in Chrome/Firefox/EDGE and all show same behaviour.
  11. C

I have tried other template (protostar) and am seeing same issue. Iam using a CDN (CloudFlare), can that cause issues with Fabrik. All other Fabrik features seem OK.
  12. C

I have got rid of the errors by commenting out the offending lines. It relates to a feature I don't use. No longer seeing js errors but still don't get download option :(
  13. C

Checked console and seeing this on every page: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined at Object.setModuleDropdown (https://www.fhsc.org.uk/templates/jsn_venture_pro/js/jsn_template.js:59:63) at initOnDomReady...
  14. C

I get a popup showing the file being created and I have found it in tmp directory on server. Then the popup is empty with just the heading and nothing else. Template is from Joomlashine called Venture Pro
  15. C

The export seems to run but I cant find a file. Should I get a dialog of where to save it to or is it auto saved to a specific directory?
  16. C

CSV Export - Issue with Column Names

Thanks Hugh
  17. C

I wouldnt normally join a table to itself but the data is from a commercial extension so I have no control over the datbase schema.
  18. C

I am using element names but why should it replicate the column names when all exported columns are from one instance of the table?
  19. C

I join table A to table B, all the columns for the export are from table A. Table A and Table B are the same table. Thanks
  20. C

I have a list which joins a table to itself All items in the list view are from the first table. I select which fields I want in the CSV from the first table. Data is exported correctly but headings are replicated: Column1,Column1_1, Column 2, Column2_1,etc? Any advice or is it a bug.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back